Philosophy might be for you if you:
- like to read, reason, and write
- are naturally curious and inquisitive
- enjoy analyzing life and humanity
- spend time considering perennial problems of human existence
- want to develop solutions to contemporary problems of humanity
Philosophy is a timeless study that prepares you for a life of learning—not in the sense of sitting in a classroom, but in the sense of being able to improve your ability to make sound judgments, given the vast amount of information available.