Self-paced personalized learning
Personalized Learning online
Pursue your career ambitions on your terms with our innovative Personalized Learning program.
NAU pioneered the self-paced model in Arizona and was the first public university to offer this unique online degree track. Personalized Learning partners you with experts, connects you with an effective, thoughtful curriculum, and allows you to complete coursework—and your degree—on your schedule.
What is Personalized Learning?
Personalized Learning focuses on your needs—set your own deadlines and move through the coursework at your own pace.
Through our Personalized Online college degree programs, you complete online courses and earn credit by demonstrating mastery of a topic. Advance quickly or take your time to understand a difficult concept—the choice is up to you.
An affordable degree
Your six-month subscription covers as many online courses as you can successfully complete. The more courses you complete each subscription, the more affordable the program.
Personalized Learning online programs designed for your success
- Fully accredited
- 100% online
- Weekly starting dates
- All-inclusive tuition, no additional fees
- Set your own schedule
- Accelerated degree completion
- Personalized Learning programs
Personalized Learning versus Traditional online
- Open starting date: initiate your six-month subscription at any time.
- Create your schedule: complete course modules at your own pace. Accelerate your education or take time as needed.
- Mentorship when you need it: enjoy access to faculty, tutors, and other online resources.
- Subscription-based fees: pay a flat, six-month subscription rate and take as many courses as you can complete.
- Flexible start times: select from multiple starting dates to create a course schedule that works best for you.
- Interactive course structure: engage with peers and faculty in online discussions, and complete online assignments and exams on a set schedule.
- Regular support: stay on track with direct mentorship and regular communication with your professors.
- Tuition and fees by credit hour: tuition and fees are tied to course credits.