Northern Arizona University’s University Grant
The University Grant is available to eligible Northern Arizona University undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor’s or professional degree. Awarding University Grant is an automated process and the system determines eligibility on many factors including but not limited to when a student’s FAFSA is submitted. Please keep in mind that even if a student has met all eligibility requirements and processing timelines, we are not able to guarantee the student will be awarded the University Grant.
The following criteria must be met for consideration but is not a guarantee of funds:
- Complete your FAFSA by the April 1 priority date. Be sure to include NAU’s school code, 001082.
- Demonstrate financial need as calculated from your FAFSA information.
- Be working to complete your first bachelor’s degree.
- Enroll in at least six credit hours. (Concurrent enrollment students must have an approved Consortium Agreement.)
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Have earned less than 150 NAU credits.