Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Tuition scholarship for members of the PTK national honor society
Students who received a PTK scholarship prior to the fall 2018 term must adhere to the criteria from the year they were awarded.
- Award Amounts:
- Arizona residents: $4,000 per academic year.
- Non-residents (including WUE): $6,000 per academic year.
- Availability: Two consecutive years, fall and spring terms only, provided renewal criteria is met. Note that this scholarship is not applicable to the Personalized Learning Program.
- Multiple Scholarship Awards: This scholarship can be combined with other tuition scholarships (with the exception of the Jacks and Louie Transfer Awards) as long as it does not exceed the cost of the out of state portion of tuition. For WUE students, this scholarship can be awarded up to their out-of-state cost of tuition when combined with other tuition-only awards.
- How to Apply: Submit the following documents:
- Complete and signed Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Application
- Copy of your Phi Theta Kappa membership card or certificate
- Community college unofficial transcripts
- Please note, our office requires full transcripts with all grades posted in order to confirm the below eligibility criteria
- Deadline: There is no final deadline for PTK selection. Our office will evaluate students according to the date we receive all necessary documentation, including final community college transcripts with all grades posted.
- Arizona residents and non-residents
- Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa
- Must be currently attending a two year college and transferring to NAU (no break in enrollment between schools)
- Students can also apply for a PTK scholarship after they have started attending NAU
- 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA (all community college transcripts must be submitted to determine eligibility)
- Must be enrolled full time
- Additional general criteria
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative NAU GPA
- Must be enrolled full-time