Louie Transfer Award
Non-resident transfer students can achieve their educational goals with aid from NAU
Beginning fall 2018, all transfer students meeting the criteria below will be considered for this award.
- Award amount: Up to $4,000 for NAU’s Flagstaff Mountain students and up to $2,000 for students at one of NAU’s locations around Arizona
- Multiple scholarship awards: This scholarship can be combined with other tuition scholarships —with the exception of the Phi Theta Kappa/PTK scholarship—as long as it does not exceed the cost of the out of state portion of tuition.
- How to apply/deadline: Transfer students are automatically evaluated for this award upon admission and a completed FAFSA (see below).
- Be a non-resident student transferring to:
- NAU’s main campus in Flagstaff (up to $4,000)
- One of NAU’s locations around Arizona (up to $2,000)
- Students transferring into NAU online programs are not eligible
- Be admitted as a transfer student
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Submit the FAFSA by the deadline below:
- Fall semester: Feb 1 preceding fall term
- Spring Semester: Dec 1 preceding spring term
- Accept admission offer and pay enrollment deposit by the deadline below:
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring Semester: Dec. 1
- Meet need-based criteria as determined by the FAFSA
- Additional general criteria
- Renewable for one additional year with continuous enrollment (spring and fall terms only; summer and winter terms are excluded)
- Maintain a 3.00 NAU cumulative GPA
- Earn a minimum of 24 credit hours within the first two semesters of attendance