Jacks Transfer Award
Awards for Arizona resident transfer students attending in Flagstaff or at locations around Arizona
Beginning fall 2018, all transfer students meeting the criteria below will be automatically considered for this award.
- Award amount: Up to $2,000 per term if attending the Flagstaff campus or up to $1,000 per term if attending one of NAU’s locations around Arizona.
- Multiple scholarship awards: This scholarship can be combined with other tuition scholarships, with the exception of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarship, as long as the cost of tuition isn’t exceeded.
- How to apply/deadline: Transfer students are automatically evaluated for this award upon admission and a completed FAFSA (see below).
- Be an Arizona resident transferring to:
- NAU Flagstaff campus (up to $4,000)
- NAU locations around Arizona (up to $2,000)
- Be admitted as a transfer student
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Submit the FAFSA by the deadline below:
- Fall semester: Feb 1 preceding fall term
- Spring Semester: Dec 1 preceding spring term
- Accept admission offer and pay enrollment deposit by the deadline below:
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring Semester: Dec 1
- Meet need-based criteria as determined by the FAFSA
- Additional general criteria
- Renewable for one additional year with continuous enrollment (spring and fall terms only; summer and winter terms are excluded)
- Maintain a 3.00 NAU cumulative GPA
- Earn a minimum of 24 credit hours within the first two semesters of attendance