Jacks Transfer Award
Awards for Arizona resident transfer students attending in Flagstaff or at locations around Arizona
- Award amount: Up to $4,000 per academic year, attending the Flagstaff campus or up to $2,000 per term if attending one of NAU’s locations around Arizona.
- Multiple scholarship awards: This scholarship can be combined with other tuition scholarships, with the exception of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarship, as long as the cost of tuition isn’t exceeded.
- How to apply/deadline: Transfer students are automatically evaluated for this award upon admission and a completed FAFSA (see below).
- Be an Arizona resident transferring to:
- NAU Flagstaff campus (up to $4,000)
- NAU locations around Arizona (up to $2,000)
- Be admitted as a transfer student
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Submit the FAFSA by the deadline below:
- Fall semester: Feb 1 preceding fall term
- Spring Semester: Dec 1 preceding spring term
- Accept admission offer and pay enrollment deposit by the deadline below:
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring Semester: Dec 1
- Meet need-based criteria as determined by the FAFSA
- Renewable for one additional year with continuous enrollment (spring and fall terms only; summer and winter terms are excluded)
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative NAU GPA