All Arizona Academic Team Scholarship
Full tuition scholarship for All Arizona Academic Team transfer students
- Award amount: 100 percent of resident tuition
- Availability: Ten consecutive undergraduate semesters or 60 credits (which ever the student meets first), fall and spring semesters only, provided the student meets the renewal criteria each year.
- Multiple scholarship awards: This scholarship can be combined with other tuition scholarships as long as it does not exceed the cost of resident tuition.
- How to apply: The Arizona Board of Regents selects the recipients from nominations provided by Arizona community colleges. Contact your community college for details.
- Deadline: Student must begin attending NAU within one year of the award offer.
- Selection: The Arizona Board of Regents selects students from nominations made by Arizona community colleges. Nominations are based on outstanding academic performance and community service.
- Arizona residents only
- Additional general criteria
- Maintain a 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits)