Summer – winter session at NAU
Financial aid outside of fall and spring semesters
Application for deferment of winter 2017 charges at NAU:
- Apply to delay the payment of your winter charges at NAU until your spring financial aid can cover them.
- The application is available now in LOUIE, under Financial Aid.
Before you submit the application in LOUIE:
- You must be enrolled in a winter course at NAU
- You must have submitted the 2017-18 FAFSA, and be awarded financial aid
- You must agree to the Title IV Authorization found in LOUIE under your To Do List
- You must have enough spring financial aid to cover the winter course and all spring charges
- Deadline to submit Application for Deferment of Winter Charges is December 13th
- Complete the 2017-18 FAFSA
- There is no separate application
- Your NAU enrollment status will determine financial aid eligibility
- Your summer financial aid offers are based on your remaining academic year eligibility