Summer at NAU
Summer 2019 Financial Aid Awarding has begun!
How to apply for summer financial aid:
- There is not a separate summer aid application. Students who enroll for the summer 2019 term and have a FAFSA on file for the 2018-2019 aid year will be automatically considered.
- Summer 2019 Financial Aid Disbursement occurs 10 days prior to the official start date of a student’s first summer class.
- Must complete a 2018-2019 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Must enroll in the summer term
- Must enroll half-time for student loans (6 credits for undergraduate students and 5 for graduate students)
- Must meet eligibility criteria
For financial aid purposes, the enrollment status requirements for summer sessions are the same as the fall and spring requirements. The Academic Policy for course load for summer sessions does not pertain to financial aid. Those policies may be found here: Undergraduates and Graduates