Scholarship Reinstatement Request
Please carefully read the following:
The Scholarship Reinstatement Request form is intended for students who:
• Did not meet the minimum GPA requirement for their scholarship renewal,
• Did not meet the minimum credit hour requirement for their scholarships renewal, and/or
• Took a leave of absence from NAU for medical or personal reasons.
Do not submit this form if you were enrolled in:
• Study abroad classes, and you are waiting for credits to post from your abroad institution. Instead,
• Send your unofficial transcripts showing grades to email@example.com, and
• Send your official transcripts to the office of the Registrar
• Summer classes at NAU, and you are waiting for grades to post. You will be re-evaluated once summer grades post.
Please note the following:
Only complete Reinstatement Requests will be reviewed. Please ensure that all sections of the form are complete before submission. All complete requests must include a personal statement, supporting documentation, and the completed Request. Our office may require additional information upon review so please check your NAU e-mail regularly.
Submitting this request is not a guarantee of reinstatement.
If granted, your scholarship might be rewarded at a lower amount based on your academic performance.
Processing time begins once we receive your complete request. Requests are reviewed in the order that they are received. Please allow up to 25 business days for a decision to be sent to your NAU e-mail. The priority dates to submit a Reinstatement Request are as follows:
• Fall semester – August 1
• Spring semester – November 1