How to Apply for Personalized Learning financial aid
Please complete the following steps if you wish to utilize financial aid for Personalized Learning
- Complete the FAFSA. NAU’s School Code: 001082.
- Find your NAU User ID and password. Visit NAU Password Application for instructions.
- Set up your NAU student email account.
- Monitor your NAU LOUIE To-Do List. You may be required to provide additional information to complete your financial aid application or file.
- Check your NAU email regularly. All award notifications and financial aid information is sent exclusively via NAU email.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) will be evaluated prior to beginning the Personalized Learning program and subsequently before each disbursement of financial aid released. NAU enrollment and transfer credit history is assessed to determine your financial aid eligibility. Visit Personalized Learning SAP for more information.
- Expect 15-20 business days for your financial aid to be awarded. Notification is sent via NAU email.
- If you’re borrowing Federal Direct Loans, log in to LOUIE to accept your loan amounts. Complete these requirements as soon as possible; your loans cannot be disbursed until they’re done. Expect up to five business days for NAU to receive notification of completion.
- Set up Direct Deposit. Receive financial aid refunds quickly and safely.
NOTE: New students will not be able to sign up for direct deposit until they begin their subscription.
- Apply each year. The FAFSA is a document that must be submit for each year you plan to use financial aid to fund your education.