NAU students may qualify for various gift aid awards
Grants can come from many different sources including the federal government, state government or NAU. Gift aid typically does not require repayment. Under certain circumstances (such as Return to Title IV) a portion or all of grant funds may need to be repaid should you not complete the courses you were funded for. This funding is often based on a student’s financial need.
See what you might be eligible for using our net price calculator.
Types of grants
- Federal Pell Grant
- University Grant
- Arizona Financial Aid Trust Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH)
- Earn to Learn
- Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant
- Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship
In accordance with Arizona law, any person who is a citizen or legal resident of the US or who is lawfully present in the US may be eligible for specified financial aid from the university. Arizona Law classifies any person who is a US citizen or who has lawful immigration status and is an Arizona Resident as an in-state student for tuition purposes.