Financial Aid Trust Grant
The Financial Aid Trust Grant is available to eligible Northern Arizona University undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor’s or professional degree. This grant funding is limited and is awarded based on when a student’s FAFSA is submitted.
The following criteria must be met for consideration but is not a guarantee of funds:
- Be an Arizona resident.
- Complete the FAFSA by the priority date. Our priority date all students is April 1. Include NAU’s school code, 001082.
- Demonstrate financial need as calculated from your FAFSA information.
- Be working on completing your first bachelor’s degree.
- Enroll in at least six credit hours. (Concurrent enrollment students must have an approved Consortium Agreement).
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Have earned less than 150 NAU credits.