Financial Aid Trust Grant
The Financial Aid Trust Grant is available to eligible Northern Arizona University undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor’s or professional degree. This grant funding is limited and is awarded based on when a student’s FAFSA is submitted.
The following criteria must be met for consideration but is not a guarantee of funds:
- Be an Arizona resident.
- Complete the FAFSA by the priority date. Our priority date for incoming freshman is November 15. Our priority date for all other students is February 1. each year. Include NAU’s school code, 001082.
- Demonstrate financial need as calculated from your FAFSA information.
- Enroll in at least six credit hours. (Concurrent enrollment students must have an approved Consortium Agreement).
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Have earned less than 150 NAU credits.