NAU’s tuition coverage initiative
Beginning fall 2023, NAU is guaranteeing tuition coverage for undergraduate Arizona residents who have an income up to $65,000. This is applicable at NAU’s Flagstaff and Statewide campuses (Online students are not eligible).
Education access for more Arizona residents
NAU is broadening access to higher education and increasing attainment of valuable postsecondary credentials for Arizona residents—fueling economic and social mobility in Arizona and throughout the nation.
Eligible students must complete the following steps to secure A2E
- Apply and be admitted to NAU.
- Complete the FAFSA after it opens October 1 and submit any requested financial aid documents (this is how we verify your income).
- Review your financial aid offer to confirm if you are an A2E recipient.
- Enroll full-time in 12 or more credits.
– Lyndel Manson, Chair of the Arizona Board of Regents
– Neil Giuliano, President and CEO of Greater Phoenix Leadership