Nursing program fees
Northern Arizona University’s tuition and fee proposal for 2016-17 was unanimously approved by the Arizona Board of Regents. The proposal includes no tuition increases for 96 percent of continuing Flagstaff undergraduate students on the Pledge program.
The School of Nursing’s proposal eliminated all courses fees. Programs fees for the BSN, MSN, FNP and DNP program increased and a new program fee was approved for the RN to BSN program.
Undergraduate program fees
- Nursing Accelerated Program – Post-baccalaureate: $800/semester for three semesters ($267/semester increase, replaces $300 in course fees)
- Nursing: $600/semester for four semesters ($200/semester increase, replaces $600 in course fees)
- Nursing RN to BSN: $10/credit hour (replaces $150 in course fees)
Graduate program fees
- Nursing and post-graduate Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate: Increase to $60/credit hour ($20/credit hour increase, replaces $265 in course fees)
- Nursing Practice: Increase to $60/credit hour ($20/credit hour increase)