Earn your associate’s and bachelor’s in nursing at the same time
If you’re pursuing an associate’s degree in nursing, NAU’s Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP) can put you on track to simultaneously earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). NAU partners with colleges across Arizona to offer CEP associate/baccalaureate degrees.
What is the Concurrent Enrollment Program?
As a CEP student, you follow the traditional course of study for an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in nursing; at the same time, you’ll be enrolled in required NAU BSN courses, offered online and in hybrid format, with hybrid courses held at partner locations around the state. You’ll graduate with both your AAS and BSN degrees.
What are the eligibility requirements for the CEP Nursing program?
To view the Eligibility requirements for the Concurrent Enrollment Program visit the Admissions page.
How do I apply for the CEP Nursing program?
To apply to the Concurrent Enrollment Program visit the Admissions page.
Find your program:
- Maricopa Community Colleges (Glendale, Phoenix, Estrella Mountain, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler-Gilbert, & Gateway)
- Arizona Western College– Yuma
- Central Arizona College– Casa Grande
- Coconino Community College– Flagstaff
- Northland Pioneer Community College – Throughout Navajo & Apache Counties in Northeastern Arizona
- Pima Community College– Tucson
- Yavapai College– Prescott