Bachelors of Science in Nursing – Tucson
We offer the pre-licensure BSN at the Pima CC Campus.
The BSN Tucson program is an exact replica of our Flagstaff campus program, and prepares you to provide nursing care for individuals, families, and communities in a variety of urban and rural settings. The program is located on Pima CC Campus and has small class sizes of 20 students, admitted every fall (August) & spring (January) semester.
Student applying to the Tucson Nursing program must complete the Traditional BSN requirements:
To receive a bachelor’s degree at Northern Arizona University, you must complete at least 120 units of credit that minimally includes a major, the liberal studies requirements, and university requirements as listed below.
- All of Northern Arizona University’s liberal studies, diversity, junior-level writing, and capstone requirements.
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s).
- At least 30 units of upper-division courses, which may include transfer work.
- At least 30 units of coursework taken through Northern Arizona University, of which at least 18 must be upper-division courses (300-level or above). This requirement is not met by credit-by-exam, retro-credits, transfer coursework, etc.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on all work attempted at Northern Arizona University.
Graduates of the Tucson BSN program are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), and begin their rewarding career in healthcare.
Please download the application & review the School of Nursing admissions process.