School of Nursing Undergraduate Admissions
Have you completed the pre-professional and liberal studies requirements? If you have, then you are eligible to apply for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
Admissions to the NAU School of Nursing Traditional and Accelerated Programs requires the KAPLAN admissions exam and pre-requisite courses.
Admissions is based on:
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in prerequisite courses. Please note, the minimum GPA of 3.0 does not guarantee admission to the program.
- KAPLAN Admissions Exam results with a minimum overall score of 70 and 65 on Science. Please note, the minimum scores of 70 Overall and 65 Science does not guarantee admission to the program.
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Apply to Northern Arizona University Accordion Closed
Step 2: Apply to the School of Nursing Accordion Closed
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in prerequisite courses.
- You must have successfully completed all prerequisite courses with a “C” or higher, or have the courses in progress in the semester you are applying.
- Complete* and submit the following to Nursing Admissions:
- completed application signed in all appropriate places
- unofficial transcripts from each college or university attended
- complete the Kaplan Admissions Exam before the application deadline
*Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
Please note: there is now a separate application for the American Indian Program. Detailed instructions for the Kaplan Admissions Exam are located in all applications.
- Accelerated (Flagstaff only) BSN Program
- American Indian BSN Program
- Traditional BSN Program
- Tucson Traditional BSN Program
- Yuma Traditional BSN Program
- RN to BSN Program
Mail form to:
Northern Arizona University
School of Nursing
Attention: Nursing Admissions
Flagstaff, AZ 86011