School of Nursing Undergraduate Admissions
Have you completed the pre-professional and liberal studies requirements? If you have, then you are eligible to apply for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
Admissions to the NAU School of Nursing Traditional and Accelerated Programs requires the KAPLAN admissions exam and pre-requisite courses.
Admissions is based on:
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in prerequisite courses. Please note, the minimum GPA of 3.0 does not guarantee admission to the program.
- KAPLAN Admissions Exam results with a minimum overall score of 70 and 65 on Science. Please note, the minimum scores of 70 Overall and 65 Science does not guarantee admission to the program.
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Apply to Northern Arizona University Accordion Closed
Step 2: Apply to the School of Nursing Accordion Closed
Spring (January) Application Application Deadline: Sept. 10th Kaplan Deadline: Sept. 15th
Fall (August) Application Application Deadline: March 10th Kaplan Deadline: March 15th
Summer (May) Application
Open: November 15th
Application Deadline: Jan. 10th
Kaplan Deadline: Jan. 15th
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in prerequisite courses.
- You must have successfully completed all prerequisite courses with a “C” or higher, or have the courses in progress in the semester you are applying.
- Complete and submit the following for Nursing Admissions:
- completed online application
- upload unofficial transcripts from each college or university attended with application
- complete the Kaplan Admissions Exam by the Kaplan Exam deadline
- Please note: An application must be submitted to receive authorization to take the Kaplan Entrance Exam. The School of Nursing will not accept Kaplan exams dated before July 10th, 2019.
*Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
Please note: there is now a separate application for the American Indian Program.
All future program applications will be online only and posted when available.