Intellectual Property CommitteeThe NAU Intellectual Property (IP) Committee is appointed in accordance with Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR) Policy 6-908 and NAU's Intellectual Property policy. At NAU, the IP Committee:
- Reviews proposed changes to ABOR IP policy and makes recommendations associated with such proposed changes to the President through the campus IP Official.
- Reviews proposed changes to NAU IP policy and makes recommendations associated with such proposed changes to the Vice President for Research through the campus IP Official.
- Receives and hears disputes brought by employees and others with the necessary standing to bring such disputes before the Committee; deliberates; and makes recommendations for the resolution of such disputes to the President (or designee), who makes the final decision.
IP Committee Members
- Cindy Browder, PhD, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Emily Cope, PhD, Biological Sciences
- Constantin Ciocanel, PhD, Mechanical Engineering
- Kyle Winfree, PhD, School of Informatics, Computing, and Cyber Systems
- David Schultz, PhD, Vice President for Research