Office of the Vice President for Research
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) promotes research, scholarship, and creative activity across the university.
We promote the university’s research enterprise and provide leadership to the reporting units that manage financial and other resources that support the scholarship and creative activities of faculty, staff, and students.
The OVPR coordinates and oversees:
- externally funded research
- intramural grant programs
- intellectual property policy and technology transfer
- research administration, compliance, and policy
- undergraduate research initiatives
- university-wide research and public service partnerships
- strategic environmental initiatives