Registration and auditions
The registration deadline and all final payments are due on June 6! All registrations and payments made after June 6 will be charged an $80 late fee.
How to Register
If you have attended camp in the last six years, your information has been saved in our database. Please click below to log in and update your preferences and selections for the 2019 season when registration opens.
Please make sure to use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (not Google Chrome) to access accounts.
2019 Dates & Pricing
Senior Session: June 23 – July 6 (grade 9 – 13 in fall 2019)
- Resident Camper: $1500
- Commuter Camper: $1000
Junior Session: June 16 – 22 (grade 7 – 9 in fall 2019)
- Resident Camper: $750
- Commuter Camper: $500
All prices include all taxes and fees. Prices do not include optional add-on features, field trips or lessons.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to complete initial registration.
- All fees must be remitted in full by June 6, 2019, to avoid an $80 late fee. We are happy to work with you if you anticipate receipt of a scholarship from an outside organization.
- Once you have created your 2019 account/order, you may log in at your convenience to pay online. You may also send checks or money orders to our PO Box. We can also take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- Grand Canyon Trip (optional-for senior camp only): $80–non-refundable
- Bassoon Reed Class (senior camp only): $10
- Private Lessons: lessons offered in 60-minute or 30-minute increments; senior campers may purchase two lessons ($140 or $70), junior campers may purchase one lesson ($70 or $35)
- Lockers: $25 for senior camp; $15 for junior camp- paid for upon arrival at camp during check-in using cash or checks only
The two required forms for all campers are the Medical Consent & Prescription Form and the Permission to Travel Form. These forms must be received before the first day of camp–campers will not be allowed to check-in on the first day until these forms are completed and on file. All forms can be found in the Scholarships and Resources section of the camp website.
Thank you for registering! We can’t wait to see you in Flagstaff this summer!
Please consider donating to the Curry Summer Music Camp. Your donations helps ensure a rewarding experience for each and every camper!
Audition Information and Materials
Audition materials for Curry 2019 will be posted in early spring of 2019. Auditions will be held on the first day of each camp session for ALL campers to determine placement within ensembles/areas. Optional secondary ensemble (jazz band, vocal jazz) will also take place on the first day as well as camper showcase auditions (requirements found on camper showcase application).
No separate auditions are required in order to gain entrance into the camp–a minimum of one year of experience on the instrument/voice is recommended.