Audition for acceptance
All applicants to undergraduate degree programs (majors and minor) and graduate performance and conducting programs must audition on their principal instrument or voice.
The NAU School of Music is committed to the health and safety of our prospective students and their families, as well as our current students, faculty, and staff. In this spirit, we has moved all auditions for 2021-2022 admission to our online screening platform. Students can choose between two audition formats: Live Virtual Audition Days or Pre-Recorded Audition Submissions.
Live virtual audition days
- Friday, February 12, 2021
- Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Friday, February 26, 2021
- Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Saturday, March 6, 2021 (Main Audition Day)
- Saturday, March 27, 2021
Pre-recorded audition submissions
- Set up an account for auditions on the Acceptd website.
- Our full-time faculty will review audition materials submitted through Acceptd, as they do with in-person auditions. Links to information on the audition materials to submit are provided below.
- Audition on or before Saturday, March 6, 2021, for full scholarship consideration.
Each instrument or voice requires a different audition repertoire.