Explore our services
Northern Arizona University’s marketing department supports the university’s mission through brand-building and marketing efforts that bolster NAU’s long-term viability. Our work is centered on the university’s strategic goals, including boosting student recruitment and retention, strengthening donor and alumni relations, highlighting our research accomplishments, and championing other strategic priorities.
We provide a variety of marketing, creative, and brand-related services that are available to any internal university client. Our services include:
- advice and counsel on marketing and branding challenges
- marketing plan development and execution
- marketing project management
- creative services (from concept development to final execution, including written content creation, design, photo, and video)
- digital services and web support
- print services and production
- licensing of products and provision of licensed products
- reviewing and approving NAU logo and brand use by other entities
- reviewing and approving marketing-related service purchases (in collaboration with Contracting and Purchasing Services) for NAU units
- reviewing, supporting, and approving trademark and licensing requisitions for NAU units
We also have a roster of Client Services Managers who have years of experience in advising and consulting with internal clients. Each Client Services Manager has specific client management responsibilities.