Add electronic reserves to Blackboard Learn
Course reserves provides digitized copies of articles, book chapters, and other print resources for your Blackboard Learn courses. Follow the instructions below to add your digitized content to your Bb Learn shell.
- login to Blackboard Learn
- select the course from the Blackboard My Courses list
- choose or create a content folder where you want the title to appear
- select file from the build content menu
- in the select file section, click browse content collection
- select a PDF file from the reserves files folder
- scroll down and click submit in the browse content collection window
- in the select file section on the create file page, enter the title into the name field
- in the file options section, make sure open in new window is set to yes
- scroll down and click submit in the create file window
* If you have not already created content in this course shell, follow the on-screen instructions titled “Bb Shell Setup Info for Faculty” to begin designing your course.