Skip to content
Things to know:
- We encourage everyone to consider receiving the COVID-19 vaccine and booster as soon as possible.
- Per current CDC guidance, masks are optional in Flagstaff and at statewide sites.
- Masks will continue to be required at Campus Health Services and other clinical/healthcare settings.
- We ask that you stay home, get tested, and follow guidance from medical professionals should you feel unwell and/or experience symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Faculty, staff and students may request accommodations for personal health concerns by contacting Disability Resources.