Student Leadership Conference
The NAU Student Leadership Conference is an annual conference that serves as the foundation of new and innovative leadership development for hundreds of college students across northern Arizona. This conference is designed to help students tap into and grow their leadership potential, both personally and professionally.
This year we are reimagining the traditional conference by connecting virtually. This year’s theme “The Leader at the end of this conference” was chosen because it shows that leadership is accessible to everyone. Leadership is within you and we will encourage you to connect with yourself and your community.
Attendees will receive an box filled with interactive tools to engage in the conference. Register by February 10 to receive your box.
Join us on:
Saturday, February 20th, 2021
Who should attend
- Current and emerging college student leaders
- Those seeking an exciting day of connection, inspiration and empowerment
- Lumberjacks seeking college-level, new, and innovative leadership development information
February 19, 2021, 5:00pm-5:30pm
- Join fellow Lumberjacks as we kick off the conference together.
February 20, 2021, 9:30am-3:30pm
- 9:30am – Welcome Session
- 9:45am – Session 1
- 10:30am – Session 2
- 11:15am – Session 3
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Lunch & Ted Talks
- 1:00pm – Session 4
- 1:45pm – Session 5
- 2:30pm – Session 6
- 3:15pm – Closing Session