Obtaining a JacksCard

As a student, it is expected that you carry your JacksCard at all times. To obtain your JacksCard, visit the JacksCard Office located in the University Union, room 115. Please be prepared to present one of the following forms of government-issued photo identification:

  • driver’s license
  • state identification card
  • passport
  • military ID



To be eligible for a University ID Card you must be:

  • A Northern Arizona University student who is enrolled in at least one class, or registered in a New Student Orientation session.
  • A Full-time or Part-time employees of the University with an active status in PeopleSoft and an employee identification number (EmplID).
  • A Visiting Faculty or Staff, or an Affiliates sponsors will need to complete the Affiliate Request Form and return to the Affiliate Management Office located in University Services Building, Building 90, 3rd Floor (Fax number (928)523-0330).