Learn about our different account types
There are three separate accounts on the JacksCard:
- JacksDebit Express (JDE)
- Dining Dollars
- Meal plan
JacksDebit Express (JDE) is an account on your JacksCard designed specifically for convenient on-campus purchases. There is no set up fee or service charge and it is easy to use. Required to do laundry in the residence halls, JDE can also be used in a variety of other ways. Simply add funds to your account using Visa, MasterCard, cash or check.
JDE is accepted at dining locations campus-wide, as well as university and retail locations:
- Laundry machines
- Vending machines
- Recreation Center
- Postal Services
- Parking and Shuttle Services
- Wall Aquatic Center
Off-campus use of JDE is no longer available. Select locations are available through the Tapingo mobile application.
Dining Dollars & meal plans
- Dining Dollars work just like cash and can be used to pay for food and other items at any Campus Dining location.
- Meal plans can be used:
- To pay for an all-you-care-to-eat meal at a resident dining hall.
- For a meal “transfer” (combo meal) at more than 20 retail dining locations.
- See Campus Dining for more information.
Adding funds to your card
- On campus, in person
- University Union – JacksCard office, room 115
- DuBois South Union
- Health and Learning Center