In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, Lumberjacks are dedicated to protecting their community. Consider not just your own well-being, but the well-being of the students, staff, faculty, and community members around you. We strongly encourage all Lumberjacks to make these commitments for a safer, healthier, and more unified NAU. In doing so, we can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
• Washing my hands frequently with soap and water or using hand sanitizer
• Practicing physical distancing by staying six feet away from others
• Staying up-to-date with my vaccinations and getting a flu shot
• Monitoring my health and contacting my healthcare provider when I feel sick
• Not touching my face with unwashed hands
• Getting plenty of rest, exercise, and nutritious food
• Wearing a face mask in university buildings (including classrooms)
• Staying at home when I feel sick
• Covering my cough or sneeze with a tissue or a sleeve
• Offering support for those around me who may be struggling
• Following institutional directions and recommendations – even if I don’t feel sick
• Helping to keep personal spaces and common areas clean
• Avoiding large crowds or gatherings
• Educating myself on COVID-19 mitigation strategies
Thank you for doing your part to keep NAU safe and healthy – for yourself, for your peers, and for all of the Lumberjack community.
Tag #TheLumberjackWay on social media to share your commitment!