To download the MathWorks software on a personally owned computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux), go to Northern Arizona University's MATLAB portal to create an account and download the software.
Faculty and Staff using NAU-owned machines should create a Service Now request to have the software installed at nau.service-now.com.
- Go to Northern Arizona University’s MATLAB Portal to download the software.
- Click Get Started Now below the Download MATLAB arrow.
- Click Create in the Create a MathWorks Account box.
Once you have an account, you will be associated to the NAU MATLAB license and will be able to:
- Download and activate software on your personal computer
- Start using MATLAB Online from a web browser
Students, Faculty, and Staff