What Affiliates Need to Know and Do
Available To: Faculty, Staff, Students
Certain policies, guidelines, and information define, govern, and inform how and what affiliates can do with the services provided.
NAU Data Access Policy
Email Usage Policy
Network Acceptable Use Policy for Staff
Network Acceptable Use Policy for Students
Safe Working and Learning Policy
How to Request
How to Request LOUIE Security Access for an Affiliate
- Complete the Required FERPA Training.
- Read the NAU Data Access Policy.
- See the LOUIE Security Reference for a list and description of roles.
- Complete the security request form, available as a Word file or a PDF file.
- For help on filling out the form go to Security Form Help.
- Print page 2 of the security form.
- Sign it, and have your Sponsor or Contact sign it.
- Route your completed form to the correct department for data steward sign-off. If requesting access from multiple areas, pick one to begin the routing. Routing instructions can be found on the form.
Access to information, requests for support, and services for affiliates of Northern Arizona University.