VLab Connection Instructions using Mac OSX
- If you don't have a Remote Desktop Client on your Mac, you will need to download and install one of the following clients from Microsoft. Make sure you choose the proper client for your Mac OS.
- Open the Finder and go to Applications. From there double-click Remote Desktop Connection to begin a session.
- When Remote Desktop Connection opens, you will type in the computer name vlab.nau.edu
- Next you will need to enter your login information, as pictured below. Replace xyz123 with your UID and type your password in the correct field. In the Domain field you will type "nau-students" if you are a student and "nau" if you are faculty or staff.
- As the VLab is running an OS prior to Windows Vista, you will see the following information if you are on Mac OS X 10.3.9 or earlier. To finish logging in, click the "Yes" button.
The NAU Virtual Lab (vlab) provides remote access to the student computer lab environment, the Microsoft Office suite, ArcGIS software and other software.
Training & Documentation
How to connect to the Virtual Lab (vlab) using Windows.
How to connect to the virtual lab using Linux.top