SafeConnect: Getting Prompted to Download and Install Over and Over?
For those that are getting prompted to install SafeConnect over and over, try these steps to correct the problem:
- SafeConnect needs anywhere between a few seconds to a minute to "talk back" to our servers when your computer starts up. Try restarting your computer, wait for a little bit, and then try browsing the Internet as normal to see if that has gotten you online.
- Go to this website (http://safeconnect.resnet.nau.edu) which will attempt to force SafeConnect to "talk back" to NAU's servers.
- Please try uninstalling SafeConnect and reinstalling it. Then, restart your computer, wait, and try to access the internet.
- Please try disabling the firewall of your operating system (Windows Mac) or disabling the firewall of your anti-virus software.
- Contact the Student Technology Center so that we can assist you further.
Information about the wireless system in the Residence Halls.
Training & Documentation
Students can learn how to connect gaming, mobile, or other Internet enabled device to NAU's network.
How to connect to the ResNet network in your residence hall room.
A list of all the antivirus programs supported by SafeConnect. Applicable to ResNet internet connections only.top