Enterprise Analytics and Reporting Home
NAU Data Warehouse
Need data? We have data!
The NAU Data Warehouse (Business Objects) reports provide institutional information to the NAU community in order to conduct university business and support university internal planning and decision-making. Reports are refreshed nightly and reflect data as of the end of the previous day.
Report topics include students, admissions, courses, enrollment, events, class rosters, grades, graduation, census, financials, payroll, purchasing, and more! There's lots of good stuff out there to help you do your job efficiently.
Request Enterprise Reporting Access
- Complete the FERPA Online Tutorial
- Email Reporting@nau.edu to request an account or for any other question you may have.
- You may also call the Solution Center at (928) 523-1511. Ask for Enterprise Analytics & Reporting.
- Normal hours of availability are from 7:00am to 12:00am, seven days a week
- This service may be unavailable Sunday mornings between 8:00am and 12:00pm (noon) for regular system maintenance.
- If you cannot access this system during normal hours, check the ITS Service Portal for current status.
Click here to log on to: ENTERPRISE REPORTING
Enterprise Reporting provides institutional information to the NAU community via a secured reporting environment accessing the NAU Data Warehouse.
Looking for data? We've got data!
Training & Documentation
Enterprise Analytics & Reporting (EAR) Open Lab sessions are offered for hands-on assistance with Enterprise Reporting. We also offer one-on-one assistance by request.top