Hosted by IHD, AzTAP & AIVRTTAC*
July 14-16, 2019
We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center – Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ
The 2019 Evidence for Success Conference will integrate three of Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Human Development (IHD) project areas into one event:
- Assistive Technology
- Evidence Based Practices in Disability Disciplines
- AIVRTTAC (American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center)
If you work with or support people with disabilities, Evidence for Success is designed to foster the knowledge and skills necessary to facilitate access, change attitudes and promote inclusion so that people with disabilities will fully participate in all life experiences.
More reasons to attend
- Professional Development
- 65+ educational sessions + optional preconference workshop.
- Up to 18 education credit hours.
- Expansive Exhibit Hall
- 50+ exhibitors!
- Open to the community, free of charge (Monday afternoon only).
- Enjoyable Learning Environment
- Exciting venue at great rates!
- Networking opportunities.
- Free raffle tickets!
Three different focus areas
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Celebrating 20 years as Arizona’s largest, most comprehensive Assistive Technology Conference.
- Featuring Therese Willkomm at the AT Makers Preconference Workshop
- Evidence-Based Practice in Disability Disciplines.(EBP)
- Bridging the research-to-practice gap to help professionals implement evidence based practices.
- American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC)
- Supporting positive outcomes for Tribal members receiving vocational rehabilitation services.
Register now for the early bird rates!
* Institute for Human Development (IHD), Arizona Technology Access Program (AzTAP), American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC)