Evidence for Success VIRTUAL Disability Conference | July 7-9, 2021
Join us for our 2021 virtual conference
Now bigger and better!
Innovative Practices in Disability Disciplines
- Participate in Three Days of Virtual Breakout Sessions, Keynote Addresses and Exhibit Hall times – all focused on today’s hottest disability and assistive technology topics!
- Listen to Featured Speakers Representative Jennifer Longdon and Diana Pastora Carson
- Choose from 24 virtual breakout sessions
- Learn from nationally known speakers & local experts
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Visit our vibrant Virtual Exhibit Hall, featuring Assistive Technology companies and Disability Organizations
- Earn up to 12 CE Credit Hours
- Customize the program to match your interests, have fun learning alongside 300+ participants in the comfort of your office or home, and win prizes too!
Wednesday, July 7 through Friday, July 9, 2021
Full Conference Registration (Wednesday-Friday, July 7-9, 2021) – $50
Exhibit Hall Only Registration (Wednesday, July 7, 2021 only) – Free
Great information on using technology in the classroom, reading and math strategies.
I liked all the resources that were presented in a very professional manner.
The presenters are always innovative and knowledgeable. I walk away with concrete action items to implement.
Cutting edge information, very applicable to multiple fields of professionals, a perfect chance to network and meet new people — this conference is the best!
Different presenters provided useful information that can be implemented in my local VR program.
A diverse range of services and information