Conference information below – July 20 & 21, 2020!!!
Evidence for Success VIRTUAL Mini-Conference
July 20 – 21, 2020
The Institute for Human Development at Northern Arizona University and the Arizona Technology Access Program are introducing the IHD Virtual Academy, an online learning environment focused on evidence based practices in disability disciplines. We invite you to join our first event:
• 2 day mini-conference
• 17 diverse sessions selected from this summer’s in-person conference which was cancelled due to COVID-19
• Featuring nationally recognized speakers Jonathan Martinis, Gayl Bowser and Mo Buti along with numerous local and regional experts
• Topics covered include Employment, Education (K-12), AAC, American Indian Rehabilitation Service (AIVRS), Community Living and more!
• Four 75 minute sessions each day, with 2 or 3 concurrent session options per time-slot
• Earn up to 5 CE credit hours per day – 10 CE credit hours for the entire mini-conference
o Northern Arizona University and Arizona Department of Education CEU certificates
o CRCs offered
• Great value and very affordable pricing!