A key component of Interdisciplinary Global Programs is strong professional development for our students so that they feel confident moving within their fields and majors both here in the U.S. and abroad in their country of study. As such, we have pulled together some materials to support you on your professional and international journey.
Your English resume is a vital component of your professional persona. Please view the resources below to get your domestic resume in order.
- How to Write an Excellent Resume – video
- What’s the difference between a Resume and a CV? How do these documents vary world-wide in different countries?
Once your resume has landed you an interview for your internship or career prospect, it is vital you nail the interview. The resources below will assist you with this.
- NAU Career Development even offers mock interviews to practice your interviewing skills and get feedback before the big interview.
- Dressing for the Interview – Videos
- How to Interview – Videos
- NAU Career Development: NAU Career Development provides excellent and up to date materials on professional development, resume writing, and interviewing skills.
- CEFNS Career Development: The College of Engineering, Forestry, and Natural Sciences offers major specific professional development opportunities and resources for CEFNS students specifically.
- FCB Career Development Office: The W.A. Franke College of Business offers major specific professional development opportunities and resources for FCB students specifically.
Language- and region-specific resources
- Tips for Spanish Resume and Interview – IGP slide presentation
- Interview Practice
- Common Professional Greetings
- Colombian Article for Hoja de Vida tips
- Spanish Resume Template 1
- Spanish Resume Template 2
- Chile Resume Example
- Spain Resume Example