Meet our community
NAU’s outstanding community works with us to bring our mission to life.
IGP students pair a major in Science, Engineering, or Business with one in Language or Culture from the below NAU Colleges:
With 25% of IGP students in Honors, students find there are no boundaries to what they can achieve at NAU. Join us for a deeply rewarding educational experience.
You are not alone! A combined 63% of US college students say that their emotional health is worse than before the COVID-19 pandemic. (JED Foundation)
- Emergencies Police and Medical Attention: 911 Counseling Services Mental Health Emergencies: (24 hours) 928-523-2261
- NAU Counseling Services: Learn more about their services on their website or schedule an appointment by calling 928-523-2131
- NAU College of Ed Practicum Lab: Graduate students in the department of Educational Psychology training programs provide free counseling under the supervision of licensed counseling faculty. For more info email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch current IGP student, Dylan Cole’s perspective on the importance of mental health:
Diversity & inclusion
IGP collaborates with various groups on campus to act as stewards for diversity and inclusion. We support NAU students to fully thrive.
Build your global community right here at NAU.
- Live at the iHouse
- Join clubs
- Learn about the International Pavillion and GELL Center
- Participate in Events
- Join the iFriends Buddy Program
- Study abroad before your IGP year with Education Abroad