Advance your leadership skills with GM: LEAD
NAU’s General Manager Leadership Program
HRM’s exclusive new leadership program is free and open to all W.A. Franke HRM and Business students who are enrolled full-time for fall classes at the Flagstaff campus.
Aspiring to become a leader in your field?
Learn what it takes to become a successful General Manager, and participate in HRM’s new leadership program, free of charge. You will:
- Learn practical foundational and critical decision-making skills of successful leaders.
- Practice your skills in a unique job shadow opportunity.
- Understand and develop the essential soft skills and key focus areas to rise through the ranks.
- Learn what a GM is responsible and accountable for.
- Learn how to lead yourself so you can lead others.
- Earn a certificate of completion to help you stand out.
- All level students with strong interest in the hospitality industry will be considered.
- Program open to full-time, Flagstaff Mountain Campus, HRM/BUS majors only.
- A minimum 2.50 GPA and work experience are required.
- Applicants must be fully registered for fall 2020 classes by the application deadline.
How to register
Download and complete your application:
- Résumé must be included.
- Complete one page of short-answer questions.
Submit your application by noon, August 1, 2020.