STUDENT SERVICES & ACTIVITIES OPT-IN FEES
The Fees and What You Get:
ASNAU & Student Activity Fee $48/semester
The ASNAU Fee (Associated Students of Northern Arizona University) supports ASNAU's operational budget and various programs and services including extended Library hours, Student Legal Aid, Study Abroad scholarships, and increased funding for student organizations, campus activities, speakers, and performers. The Student Activity Fee supports on-campus programs and activities that enhance campus life including SUN Entertainment and AfterHours activities, the Safe Ride program, and access to all Flagstaff NAU Athletics events.
Health & Recreation Fee $250/semester
The Health & Recreation Fee supports the provision of low cost health & mental health services
, public health efforts, and promotion of healthy lifestyles and choices - the fee does not
include Student Health Insurance. The fee also supports free access to a myriad of recreational opportunities
and facilities including: cardio & weight equipment, group fitness classes, an Olympic size swimming pool, basketball, volleyball, and a climbing wall.
- Student must request in writing, each semester, posting of the fees. Link for "written request" below.
- Selected fees are posted to the student's NAU LOUIE account per semester, with student receiving an email confirmation once the fees have been posted and are ready to be paid.
- Once fees have been paid in full, the student will be granted facility and/or program access on their NAU JacksCard within (2) business days of payment.
- Student must present a valid NAU JacksCard when accessing facilities and/or programs.
NOTE: Fees cannot be prorated, reversed or refunded. Posting of fees does not guarantee facility or program availability. Fees are only posted for fall or spring semesters - charges will be posted for fall beginning August 1st & December 1st for spring.
Who* can have the fee accessed?
- Current 2NAU Students - Living in Flagstaff
- Current CCC2NAU Students - Living in Flagstaff
- Current NAU Graduate Students - Living in Flagstaff
- Current NAU Online Students - Living in Flagstaff
*These fees are mandatory for NAU Flagstaff Mountain Campus students. Benefit-eligible NAU Employees who receive a tuition waiver, are not eligible for posting of these fees. For Campus Recreation membership and program participation options, please call 928-523-1733 or visit nau.edu/rec. Call Campus Health Services at 928-523-2131 or visit nau.edu/Medical-Services/ for program participation options.
- Via the web - through the NAU LOUIE portal with credit card or eCheck.
- In person - at Student Account Services in the Gammage building (bldg #1); with cash, check/money order, or credit card.
Submit Request form