Support Northern Arizona University graduate students and programs
Giving to NAU helps support students in their academic programs by providing scholarships, fellowships, travel awards, research support, and more for our students. Often times, graduate students need assistance to fulfill their extraordinary potential. Help them soar through your gift to the Graduate College.
The Council of Graduate Schools calls graduate education “the backbone of American competitiveness and innovation” – absolutely key to a prosperous and secure future. The Commission on the Future of Graduate Education projects that 2.5 million new jobs will require a master’s or doctoral degree between 2008 and 2018.
Scholarships, fellowships, travel awards, and research support provide much-needed aid to NAU graduate students, defraying the expenses associated with pursuing an advanced degree. Our ability to offer these competitive opportunities to our students assists NAU in:
- attracting bright students
- hiring excellent graduate teaching assistants
- producing more nationally recognized research
- enticing sought-after faculty to join our staff
We are grateful to our donors to the Graduate College. Read about who they are, why they give, and the students whose lives they change.
- “Betty’s Children” — The Louis H. and Betty J. Quayle Scholarship
- “No One’s Gonna Love You Like I Do, NAU” — The many gifts of Sam Borazon
- “Weaving Parachutes” — The Olson Family Foundation Scholarship
- ”Leading with Confidence” — Olson Scholarship Recipient Alvina Begay
Professional development for NAU graduate students
NAU’s Graduate College is committed to supporting and advancing the academic and career goals of our graduate students. Your contributions support the various academic and career development workshops that contribute to their success.
See a list of our professional development opportunities below:
[Insert Professional Development Info.]
New initiatives for NAU graduate students
Be the catalyst to help bring speakers, workshops, and opportunities to NAU’s campus. Your financial contribution helps us offer the latest training to our graduate students.