NAU Graduate College admission deadlines
- International students must apply on or before March 1st for fall admission, if an earlier deadline is not stipulated below.
- Some programs accept applications on rolling-deadlines for each session or term. Please contact the program for specific admission details.
- Some programs only admit students for Fall.
- The deadlines listed below are subject to change, but are reviewed and updated regularly. For the most accurate deadline information, please check the NAU Graduate College Admissions Application for the specific program.
- For full consideration of available funding (GA, tuition waivers, or scholarships) it is best to apply to the program early. Contact the program for specific funding deadlines.