Your resume provides your first opportunity to make an impression with a prospective employer, so be certain to make it a memorable one that stands out from the crowd.
Writing resources, including resources for resumes, cover letters and sample thank you letters
- Resume and cover letter examples
- Resume mistakes
- Resume tips
- Example of chronological resume (always preferred)
- Example of functional resume
- Example of combination resume
- The modern resume infographic
- The anatomy of an outstanding résumé
For assistance with your resume or cover letter, bring a draft for review to the Career Development Office (Room 108) or make an appointment with the BCC.