Undergraduate business certificates
The W. A. Franke College of Business offers several business certificates to further your education in a specific area—helping expand your expertise through focused courses in addition to your major or minor.
What are the benefits of a business certificate?
- Advance your knowledge in a specific area of interest.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
- Improve your job performance.
- Earn a credential in less time than a degree.
Which business certificate should I get?
You can earn some business certificates as standalone credentials, while you must earn others alongside a degree. Review each certificate’s requirements to understand which one best fits your interests, and explore if you can apply financial aid or transfer credits to another program.
The W. A. Franke College of Business certificate options
Business certificates available to all majors
Certificates available only to declared business students
- Business Analytics
- Business Hospitality
- Corporate Financial Management
- Enterprise Systems
- Financial Planning
- International Business Studies
- Risk Management and Insurance
Certificates available to declared Hotel and restaurant Management students
- Hospitality Accounting
- Hospitality Event Management
- Hotel Management
- International Tourism Management
- Restaurant Management
Certificates available to declared Interior Design majors