A home for veterans
For those who have served our country, finding a new career as a citizen can be hard. That’s why Franke is the only business college in the nation with its own veteran center. Our FCB Veteran Student Center is dedicated to the recruitment, transition, retention, and career development of veterans who attend our business school, so that their next chapter is as seamless and rewarding as possible. We’re proud to be ranked 10th in the nation in Military Times’ Best for Vets: Business Schools 2016 and we’re even more proud to work closely with service members.
An NAU-wide initiative
Our university is committed to creating a campus culture that is welcoming, supportive, and inclusive of all veterans and military-affiliated members and their families. Learn more about additional services offered through NAU.
Hear from Franke vets about their experience.
The FCB Veteran Student Center provides targeted programs; individual academic and career development assistance; and resource navigation for those veteran students seeking a business credential, including:
- Assistance with the transition from Military Life to Student Life
- Military Friendly degree programs and classroom environment
- Student Veteran advocacy
- Advising for VA educational benefits, financial aid, and scholarship opportunities
- Tailored academic advising
- Tutoring and peer mentoring
- Career Development, Executive Job Shadowing, and networking opportunities
- Industry Leadership Speaker Series
- Entrepreneurial guidance
- Social connectedness
- Free Student Veteran of America (SVA) membership
- Liaison for all campus programs and services in one centralized location
- One-on-one support in a comfortable, welcoming environment
- A commitment to continuous improvement for ever-changing student veteran needs through data driven results.