NAU1stGEN Social Media
The Office of First-Generation Programs is on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. We also have a blog to highlight longer stories. Check out the opportunities below!
Who can participate?
We believe content creation is the best strategy to foster community through social media. We will post our events, however, we want the first-generation college student community to be involved.
The following groups are a part of the first-generation college student community at Northern Arizona University:
- first-generation undergraduate students
- first-generation graduate students
- first-generation alumni of NAU
- faculty and staff at a NAU campus who were first-generation graduates at their former universities
Join us @NAU1stGen
Opportunities to participate: Post, Story, Event, Video
Direct link: http://bit.ly/NAU1stGenYouTube
Opportunities: Share your story in a short video
Website / Blog
Direct link: https://nau.edu/first-gen/first-gen-proud-nau/
Opportunities: Share your NAU1stGenStory
- We share prompts to help you create content in the NAU1stGen Social Media Form.
- Generally, only students or staff employed by our office can create live videos.