Welcome to NAU’s Office of Emergency Management
In case of an emergency at NAU, are you prepared?
Keeping our campus safe is a priority here at Northern Arizona University. New online training courses are available to teach you how to become a part of the solution, and help keep our campus, classrooms, and offices as safe as possible. Learn preparedness and response actions you can take if you find yourself facing an active shooter or workplace violence situation. This new website is our follow through as a university to help you be #NAUReady in 2018.
Flu and other infectious disease information
- Centers for Disease Control How to Prevent the Flu
- Centers for Disease Control Seasonal Influenza (Flu) Information
- NAU FAQ Ebola Virus
- Centers for Disease Control Ebola Virus
- NAU FAQ Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Centers for Disease Control MERS
- NAU Meningococcal Meningitis Information
- Centers for Disease Control Meningococcal Meningitis Information