Pima County employees
NAU is proud to serve Pima County employees with convenient and flexible bachelor’s and master’s degree options that fit the lifestyle of working professionals.
NAU provides affordable and accessible degrees online and at select sites across Arizona, as well as reduced tuition for Pima County employees enrolled in an NAU graduate degree program. Learn more about the NAU partnership with the Pima County.
To pursue the tuition reduction program, follow the instructions on the tuition reduction form.
At NAU, we support you with:
- Tuition savings – a 10% reduction in tuition for all graduate degree programs (exception Personalized Learning).
- Affordable tuition – our undergraduate degree programs offer affordable tuition rate options.
- A dedicated Student Success Team – we have a team to assist you from application to graduation.
- Flexible delivery – select online and in-person program options to match your lifestyle.
- Variety – choose from over 100 program options.
- Maximum transfer credit – we have bachelor’s degree options that transfer up to 90 credits.
- Personalized Learning option – a fully online learning platform that allows students to accelerate their pace towards degree completion.