- Graduate degrees – NAU offers more than 90 masters and doctoral level degrees with over 30 being available fully online. As an EdAssist member, your 10% savings applies to all graduate degree options with the exception of our Personalized Learning programs.
- Undergraduate degrees – NAU offers a variety of affordable and flexible bachelor’s degree options, some programs accept up to 90 transfer credits.
- Personalized Learning – Through our competency-based online degree programs, you complete courses and earn credits when you demonstrate your understanding and mastery of a topic. This gives you the chance to advance quickly on the concepts you understand, and allows you to take your time with those that are new. Highlights of this learning option include:
- one low rate, no extra fees or book charges
- six-month subscriptions
- weekly starts
- 100% online
- accelerate your pace to finish on your schedule
- guidance from faculty and advisors throughout the program
All EdAssist members are eligible for the 10% savings on our graduate programs. Please note, the tuition savings is applied to future semesters in which you enroll; it is not retroactive to prior semesters. Although the tuition savings only applies to EdAssist members, we are glad to support EdAssist family members with their degree options at NAU.
- Step 1 – Fill out the form at the top of this page to connect with an NAU Student Service Coordinator who will discuss and guide you through your education options.
- Step 2 – Apply for admission to the university.
- Step 3 – If your company does not use a Letter of Credit to pay for tuition, you must contact EdAssist for a Network Discount Employment Verification Letter. Submit your Letter of Credit or Network Discount Employment
Verification Letter to NAU at: EMEnrollment@nau.edu
Northern Arizona University
15451 N. 28th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
NAU will apply the 10% tuition reduction to the next term.
Submit this document to NAU no earlier than the dates listed below:
Fall semester: July 1
Spring semester: November 1
Summer semester: April 1
- Step 4 – Enroll in classes at the university.