What, when, where: celebrate with the Department of Educational Psychology
Welcome, students, parents, and guests to commencement for the Department of Educational Psychology at Northern Arizona University. We are proud of our students’ hard work and academic accomplishments over the past few years. As they reach this exciting milestone in their lives, we congratulate and wish them the best for the future!
For complete information on 2018 Commencement, please visit the NAU general commencement page.
Graduate students: follow these steps to graduate
- during the semester before you intend to graduate, complete the Application for Graduation form
- present it to your academic advisor for review and approval
- give the advisor approved form to the Educational Psychology Department Secretary along with necessary fees and substantiating materials
The EPS staff will give it to the EPS Department Chair for review and approval. The department will send the approved Application for Graduation form to the Graduate College for review and approval.
Keep in mind that:
- commencement rehearsal is usually held in the Walkup Skydome on the Thursday prior to graduation
- after the graduation ceremony, the College of Education also conducts a commencement ceremony for its graduates and their guests on the same day; degree candidates are required to be in formal academic regalia for both ceremonies
- photographs of each graduate receiving the diploma will be taken and are available to purchase; to streamline the ceremony, the taking of photographs near the platform by family or friends is discouraged
- retainable cap, gown, hood, and tassel regalia may be purchased at the university bookstore; personalized or generic graduation announcements may also be purchased
- diplomas are prepared and mailed to all graduates in mid-July or October